THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Selasa, 17 Mac 2009

The Spongebob Story!!!!!

Hi! I'm Spongebob Squarepants! I live in a pinapple uder the sea. I love jellyfishing and my job at the Krusty Krab!!! My friends are Sandy, Patrick, Squidward, Mr. krabs, and this person who is writing the story of my life!!!!
what???
ok
Now I was born in a log cabin some time ago, don't know when but that's not the point!
yes it is the point!!!
Fine a long time ago probaly 23 years ago! NE ways, i always wanted to grow and have a family but i don't have a girlfriend! So i grew up with my mom and pop. when they finally kicked me out of the house i moved into my house and made 2 new friends, my neighbors, Squidward and Patrick!
ok
And i will continue with my life in my next quiz (there is going to be a password it's, SB lover) ok rate and message for ideas
fine
1090870529_name20card.jpg
ok rate and message

0 ulasan: